Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bone's Bunch

Hello Family-
We have been pretty busy this month with 2 birthdays. Taylor turned 1 on the 8th and Warren turned 34 a couple of days ago. Taylor wasn't quite sure about all the fuss, but liked her toys-especially a stuffed dog from Kaylee and Nicole. Warren got a much wanted GPS and some new sexy speedos for swimming. On his birthday, Warren was finishing dinner and the girls had just finished wrapping his presents. Nicole came running downstairs, gave Warren his present, and said, "It's a swim soup." Nicole definately keeps us laughing. She is doing well with her speech therapy. She loves to play with Carla on Thursdays and Fridays. They play games alot. Right now they are focusing on colors, speaking in a BIG GIRL voice (not a baby voice), and the letter B sound. She is improving a ton. She is also doing better with the potty, but I am learning to just let go and not be so frustrated. Nicole just finished swim lessons and loves to "scoop" the water. She has no fear in the water and constantly bobs up and down. She stays under the water for quite awhile with her eyes wide open and than pops up to take a breath. Kaylee is also doing great. She is learning how to read and picking it up fast. She is constantly pointing out double letter phonograms, words that rhyme, and playing library with Nicole and I. Her pretend play has been pretty funny this month. Nicole and her have made a polly pocket village, set up shop in her room where I can buy whatever I would like, and also a temp agency (I have know idea where they came up with that one). Kaylee will come up to me while I am cooking dinner and say, "Mom you need to get a job." So I will go into the dining room, she will make some phone calls, and give me a job. I have been a cleaning lady, orthodontist, babysitter, and secretary. She is getting pretty burned out with school. Her school was shut down a couple of months ago for mold and they were out of school for 3 weeks. They are now trying to play catch up and she comes home very tired. They are all caught up now, so I hope they can relax and have fun. It is after all just kindergarten. She also just finished swim lessons and loved them. She was in them with her best friend Ashley and they were quite the swimmers. Kaylee is trying very hard to do a summersault in the water and I keep telling her that I can barely do one. She is pretty persistent so I am sure she will figure it out soon. She moved up to the next level and couldn't believe that she was doing that well-so we are excited for her. Taylor is a crazy little girl who has all of a sudden become a handful. Warrren said to me a couple of days ago," We no longer have 2 children and a baby. We have 3 children." She loves rolling the toilet paper down, onloading the dishwasher, destroying Kaylee's little villages, taking Nicole's babies, and throwing her food. We have also discovered her love of music. When she hears it, she can't help but dance and clap her hands. A couple of highlights this month have been our ward activity up in the mountains playing in the snow and 4-wheeling in Pueblo yesterday. The weather was beautiful and the girls had a fun time in the dirt. Yesterday was our Ward Adult Session of conference and it was great. Our Stake President is leaving to be mission president in Auckland, New Zealand (where Warren served) and he will do a great job. He talked to us about being modable/pliable in the Master Potter's hands. President Porter asked us to write down a specific question to our Heavenly Father on a piece of paper and than quietly ask Him for the answer. At that time, about 90 faithful latter-day saints bowed their heads and prayed for their specifc questions. The spirit was very strong and I learned alot. Sometimes I need to be alittle more specific with my questions to our Heavenly Father. Anyways, it was a great experience and it was so nice to listen to a lesson without the girls running around CRAZY. We love y'all and hope you have a great Easter.
Kim, Warren, and the girls
kimandwarren.blogspot.com

No comments: