
Busy, Busy, Busy
Joshua - "He is happy and in love." I will tell more. He is studying for a test as I type this. We both didn't think the police academy would be this hard but he is plugging away and can't wait for the coming weeks, skills. This means out comes the cars, baton's and firearms. Skills last about 5 weeks and he can't wait to learn all the fun tricks of the trade.
Jill - She keeps very busy with the kids and working. Luckily her job allows her to work three days from home and two days in the office for 3 hours each day.
JJ - Thanks to TJ's family, JJ has found a new love, puzzles. He does them all day. We bought him some new ones and he loves them all. School is a little tough for him. However, he does love to ride the bus.
Jadyn - Energy doesn't even describe her. She has her own language and if you listen carefully, there are words that you can understand. Like JJ, she has her "puppy." It happens to be a Lightin' McQuin bubble bath car that she carries with her where ever she goes. If you tell her it is time for bed off she goes looking for that silly car and then off to bed.
Jaxson - Everyone would have to clap for this little guy. He stands up in the middle of the room and you better show him some love because he will just stand there and laugh his head off because he thinks he is hot stuff. No steps as of yet, but I will keep you all posted.


1 comment:
I like the way you wrote yours out. Mine is alittle long-maybe it wouldn't look so long if I did it like yours. Sorry-but y'all know me-just talk, talk, talk.
Post a Comment