Hello all! Well the McVey family of West Jordan, Utah is busy as ever. Madison, Abby and Robbie are all involved in soccer twice a week with dad coaching both girls’ teams. Though Tyler is not on a team I believe he kick the ball more then the other three kids combined. Besides soccer Madison is also doing gymnastics and piano and is doing quite well at piano. Abby is our little gymnast and loves to go to practice and learn new moves. The boys’ stay busy as will playing cars and trucks and generally being boys.
Mom and dad are trying to keep up with the kids and enjoy going to their events. Tiffany finished with H&R block about a month ago and loves the time away from work. She is still playing basketball once a week and a form of indoor soccer called Fotsal. I’m busy with year-end stuff at school and Seminary. This will be my last year at Brockbank Jr. I was just hired to teach Seminary full-time (Seminary is a release time church education class for 9th -12th graders). The family is excited for the change though we do not know where I will be teaching.
We hope and pray that all is well for all reading and thank you for you support and love.
Love,
The West Jordan McVey’s
Stay Watchful
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment