Hey everybody, sorry I am dong this one a week late. I wish I had a better excuse than I forgot, but I don't. I hope all are doing well. Life for us has been pretty much the same all summer. The summer term at BYU just started at the end June. I am taking a Take-Off/Estimating class. Basically a estimating class using Excel Spreadsheet. It is a pretty fun class but there is a lot of work that I have to do because it is jammed into a month and a half. Since Summer term just started I had to switch shifts to the evening shift. It is much slower than the morning shift was. I leave early a lot because I run out of stuff to do. Pi'ikea also switched her shift around so now she is in the morning and that, ironically enough, is much slower than the nights were. It is all very complicated. Also Pi'ikea is in the process of registering for UCMT or Utah College of Massage Therapy. She will be doing the night class so can work full time at APX and will finish in roughly a year. She is very excited about starting.
No comments:
Post a Comment