Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Monday, August 11, 2008

School's back :-(

So I guess Mollie and I are the only faithful ones in doing the blog, but that is not important. Fall semester is coming up in the beginning of Sept. This Wednesday I am going to be taking the final for my estimating class so the summer term is going to be ending. I should be finishing with an A, I hope. Last week Pi'ikea started The Utah College of Massage Therapy and she is loving it. Every time she talks about the class she gets very excited and can't stop talking about it. I am also enjoying it, she has practiced on me a couple of times and it is very nice.

Work, for both of us, has been quite exciting and very stressful. The APX call center was just awarded with the JD Power & Associates excellent customer service certification. That makes APX only 1 of 38 other call centers in the U.S. with these certification and the only alarm company, besides Brinks, to have this certification. That is quite a large accomplishment for us. To celebrate we had a massive work party with helicopters, skydivers, cash cage, and many other things. Pi'ikea won a chance to be in the cash cage and collected $77. The girl that worked with me doing Home Damage decided not to tell anybody that she was quitting and ended up dumping her work onto me so my work load literally doubled. So I have been somewhat stressed with trying to deal with all of the anger customers. Anyways, I hope all is well with everybody else that your August is great.

No comments: