Hello Everyone-
(3 eyed monster )Kaylee-
Kaylee loves Halloween. The other day she said, "I love Halloween because for one day you get to be someone else." She dressed as Gabriella from HighSchool Musical which by the way she loved watching HighSchool Musical 3. She has been talking about it non stop and is constantly singing the songs. She is doing very well in school, especially PE, art, and reading. It has been so fun for me to see her reading on her own. At night, she has been reading "Where the SideWalk Ends." She laughs and laughs at the silly poems. I am absolutely shocked about the PE addition to the favorite list. She used to hate games, but she has been doing pretty well with the games and as she says, "Is the fastest in her class." Kaylee told us the other day that she might want to try basketball again. Warren took her to the Y this week and worked with her on the court. She had alot of fun, so we will see if this lasts very long.

Kaylee was not to sure about the stuff in the pumpkin. She did not like to touch it!
Nicole loved getting her hands dirty. She was a BIG help!
Taylor-
Taylor's newest words are "Scary" (whenver she sees pumpkins or witch's), "Itch (Witch), and "oen ease" (open please.) I think she has the Johnson Candy Gene. She loves candy, especially chocolate. Her favorite things to do are dance and anything to do with "Melmo" (Elmo). For Halloween, she was Elmo and I have to say, she was the cutest Elmo I have ever seen. She wanted to wear her costume all the time and it is now pretty sticky and dirty from all of her suckers. She is my little buddy during the day and I love having her around to get into stuff, make a mess, write all over everything, type on the computer when I am trying to, and pounding on the piano keys when I am playing. She loves to be involved with everything.
Taylor loved to dance to "Thriller" at the Highschool Safe Night.
Taylor got to color her pumpkin because she was pretty fascinated with the knife.

Warren-
Warren has absolutely loved this weather and trying to take advantage of the warmth. He has been motorcycling alot and working in the yard. At our ward trunk or treat, Warren and 2 other men drove up on their dirt bikes with all of their gear and the kids screamed, and screamed. The children loved it!! He went on his semiannual boys Moab trip a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. He always come home reenergized and anxious to tell me all about it. He also comes home anxious to buy new toys. While I was gone for a week, he was Mr. Mom and did a fantastic job. The house was clean, the children were happy, and there was food in the house. Way to go Warren.

Me-
Well, Italy was AWESOME. We flew into Venice, went to Florence, Cinque Terri, and Rome. My absolute favorites were Florence, Cinque Terri (5 cities on the ocean), and the Colliseum. The food was great and the art work/churches were unbelievable. There is so much to say, I don't even know where to start. In a couple of weeks, I will update my blog - so check it out. Here are some pictures to tell the story.

I ordered crab meat assuming it would be out of the shell, but no such luck. It was very slippery and slimy as I tried to broke open the shell.
Cinque Terri

The pigeons in Venice attacked - and it freaked me OUT!
The Coliseum
I hope everyone has a wonderful November and eat alot for Thanksgiving.
Kim, Warren, Kaylee, Nicole, and Taylor



No comments:
Post a Comment