Hello Family!
Well November was a fun and fast month. I was able to go home for Thanksgiving and it was fun spending it with mom and dad and T and his fam and Kim and her fam. I saw New Moon with Kim and shopped really early with Tiff which was a blast. I also went to my first NFL game. I spent some time with Paul which was fun. I also went to Denver last weekend and spent time with Paul decorating his Christmas tree. He came to down this weekend and we got to see Natilie Cole perform with the Mo Tab Choir which was fun and we also went to a Jazz game with T, Tiff, John, and Pi'i. Life is fun.
My internship is almost over and has been fun. We are almost done with the basics for the reference guide. We have picked out the items for the guide and are now writing the thing up. I will need to create a mock website but I am not worried about that. Two and a half more weeks and then I am home. I am excited to get home. I have loved this job thought
Anyways Merry Christmas!!!! Love Mollie
Stay Watchful
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment