Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Monday, December 6, 2010

Merry Christmas Family

Hello Fam!
November was a fun month. Paul and I went with Mom and Dad to see Harry Potter 7 which I loved. We also went to a craft show with mom and dad. It was fun looking around at all the different things. Craft shows have changed since mom and dad did them though. There are hardly any crafts. It is mostly gadgets and food. I did find a few things to buy though. We spent Thanksgiving with mom, dad, Steve, and Kimmy. It was fun :) We also spent some time with Paul's family on Thursday and Saturday watching the BYU vs Utah game. Friday after Thanksgiving we went up into the mountains and cut down our Christmas tree. We went with Paul's other brother and his cousin. It was fun. Along with the six adults, there were 6 kids under the age of 9 running around the woods having a fun time trying to find the perfect tree. Paul and I walked pretty deep into the forest and could not find a tree we liked. After we finally agreed to walk back to the cars, we found our tree just on the side of the rode not far from where we parked. It is a beautiful tree. We decorated it the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I must say though we struggled decorating it. We tried three different things until we finally settled on how it looks now. I had a blast decorating the house for Christmas. Paul's Birthday was on the 30th and we just stayed home and relaxed and watched Lost. Paul has never seen it so we are watching it from the beginning. I am understanding alot more the second time around. So November was a fun month full of family, the Jazz (who are doing great this season), and Lost. Paul and I are both excited for December and our first Christmas together. We hope all y'all have a great Christmas. Love Paul and Mollie

Paul on His Birthday with his cakePaul and Mollie Hunting for their first Christmas Tree
Mollie with the first attempt of decorating the treeOur home with the treeOur final tree :)

No comments: