Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So Sorry

I am so bad at the blog and I am sorry....

All the kids just finished swim lessons and loved it...we are going to do it again in January

Joshua tried a martial arts class and only lasted 2 times and never wanted to go back

Jadyn is drama...we are wondering if she is dramatic now how is she going to be as a teenager

Jaxson is almost there with the potty training...working out a few little problems but he will get it hopefully sooner rather then later

Jonah is my little sweetheart...crawling all over the place and will soon be walking..stay tuned

Josh and Jill are keeping busy with working and just trying to raise our crazy kids

I will have pictures next month after the holidays...promise...love you all

No comments: