Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Sunday, December 11, 2011

Merry Christmas

November flew by and we can't believe Christmas is only a few short weeks away. Other than work, we went to Park City for Thanksgiving (thanks Mom and Dad!) It was gorgeous up there and we had a great time relaxing and enjoying the sights. Pi'ikea went on a Distillery Tour (but opted out of the samples of course) and spent a lot of time in one of their four hot tubs. We stayed in and cooked for the trip, but went to a nice steakhouse before Thanksgiving and I got a 17 oz New York Strip. I enjoyed every bite!

The villa in Park City


I have been super busy at work as usual. Same old same old. I'm up for a review this month, so we'll see what happens. I got a new work phone and I'm very excited about it. It's the new Droid Bionic. I love it! Pi'ikea has taken up couponing and been busy with that. She is working on building up our food storage while saving some money for us at the same time. She's had two shopping trips so far and both have been very successful. Here are some pictures of some of the things she's gotten:
So far she's saved around $80 with her coupons. Most everything here she had a coupon for and some things were free.

These things were free! (above and below)






This is the receipt from her last trip. Paid $32, saved $62!










Pi'ikea has also been playing in volleyball leagues. The one she's in now is currently
undefeated. She also went to a Breaking Dawn meet and greet in early November and got to see some stars. She got Ashley Greene's autograph for me! Chloe is doing well, but still a cute little stinker too! She doesn't get to enjoy outside as much as she used to since it's been so cold, but she's handling it well.
Ashley Greene

Jackson Rathbone

Peter Facinelli.


Me and Chloe handling the cold and taking a nap.


Love y'all and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Natalie Rumsey said...

This is an awesome blog! John, you look just like one of the Pontipee brothers in "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" before they shaved. A genuine mountainman. Hope all is well. Merry Christmas to all of you!

Natalie Rumsey said...

That place looked so awesome. I'm guessing (based on your comment) that your parents chipped in some - how awesome. We're definitely open to taking donations as well for our next trip. . . j/k. You all look so good and seem to be doing awesome.