Christmas was great. We spent Christmas Eve with Paul's brother's family. We decorated gingerbread houses, played holiday games, and opened some presents. I also got to experience a Craig tradition. The Craig family has enchiladas at their Christmas Party Dinner so we had some yummy enchiladas. It was great. Christmas morning Paul and I opened our gifts and then went to Church. Paul got a lot practical gifts and I got things for my new sewing machine. My favorite gift was tickets to Beauty and the Beast. Also our baby got tons of gifts. One was a dress for her blessing. Paul found a white dress that he loved so I got it for him for Christmas. We went to Kim's for dinner. Paul and Warren went and watched a basketball game on the new big screen and I danced with the girls. It was a blast. We spent New Years with Paul's brother.
We had a great month. January started out great too. I had my last day of work and am finally home and can prepare for the baby coming. We have one more month. I also had another shower and got some great things there too. So life is good.
We hope y'all have a great New Year :) Love Mollie and Paul
After my 32 Week Appointment
Paul with our huge tree in the living room.
Mollie with our Charlie Brown tree in the basement.
Paul singing at our ward Christmas Party. He is the one on the right in red.
Mollie Christmas morning.
Paul Christmas Morning
All the cute baby clothes for our Baby Girl
The cute center piece for my second shower :)
Paul with our huge tree in the living room.
Mollie with our Charlie Brown tree in the basement.
Paul singing at our ward Christmas Party. He is the one on the right in red.
Mollie Christmas morning.
Paul Christmas Morning
All the cute baby clothes for our Baby Girl
The cute center piece for my second shower :)


No comments:
Post a Comment