Some Chicken Curry Katsu I had it twice and the second time I ate the whole thing.
Pi'ikea on Temple Beach next to the Laie Temple
Pi'ikea and I in front of the Tiki warriors at the PCC on our anniversary.We took this in honor of the picture we took when we got married.
Picture of Pi'ikea's cousin's wedding. They were married in the Laie temple thenhad a "little" ceremony for the family.
Me comforting our nephew Kalani, he was crying most the night.
Me also enjoying Temple Beach
Chester, Chloe dad.
Everyone knows how bad I burn so this is what I had to do to protect myself.
We were lucky and saw a turtle chilling at Temple Beach.
Last but not least Pi'ikea's coupon clipping paying off. All of these items were free.
The above only costs $24.77.Anywho, those are some of our pictures, I hope everyone enjoyed. Till next time.






No comments:
Post a Comment