Howdy all. Sorry we missed last month. Both of Pi'ikea and I have been really busy. Pi'ikea with work, couponing and volleyball. Me, just work. Other than that the McVey's of Lehi, Utah have not been doing much. I imagine some of you are wondering about some of the jobs I have been working on. Well, here are a few.
The first one is the City Creek job in downtown Salt Lake. It opens this week to the public. There have been numerous articles done on this job. The next one down is The Gym at City Creek. It is a gym on the third floor of two of the buildings in downtown Salt Lake City. This job was one of the very first jobs that I bid on my own.
Chloe is as cute as ever. Below is a picture of her Pi'ikea snapped. She was trying to get the candy on the desk. I love this picture because you can see the guilt in her face.

Below is another picture of what Pi'ikea and I did last night. We went to a concrete in downtown Salt Lake. The name of the band is Boyce Avenue. They are specifically known for their covers of hit songs.

We apologize for missing last month. We miss everyone and hope everybody is doing well.


No comments:
Post a Comment