We hope all had a wonderful Easter. As you can tell from the picture above we had a great time. The kids love looking for eggs and candy and money and whatever else they can find.
April 12th was Abby's BIG 10th birthday. She asked to have a party and we of course said yes. Long story short she left out the part of inviting 13 friends and having the party last for 4 HOURS!!!! To get back at her the first thing we did was a spanking machine with all 13 of her friends.
As you can see she was a little sore after that fun time. I think she might think of inviting less people next time! Nope she invite more.
Below are the soccer pictures for Robbie, Abby, and Tyler. Soccer consumed our lives for 4 weeks with 2 game a week for each child and one practice a week for Robbie and Abby. It was fun to watch and coach. I had the chance to coach Abby's team and I might add that we went 6-2. That this age it's all coaching. Not!
Finally Tiffany had a great Mother's Day. We invites Julie, Tiffany's mom up for dinner which I made. Well, Tiffany made it and I helped eat it. We hope all had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Love you all.
The McVeys of West Jordan











No comments:
Post a Comment