Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Friday, August 10, 2012

July!

Hello Family!

July has been a nice month. We spent some time relaxing. We have a lot of fun trips for the fall so the summer is our free time to do nothing and spend time around Denver.

We spent the 4th with our nephew Mike and his family. It was so much fun. We went swimming and Paul grilled some hamburgers. Mike's wife had a little baby 2 weeks after that so I am a Great Aunt now 7 times with the 8 on his was in a few weeks. Saying that I am a Great Aunt makes me feel old but it is fun being around all the babies and it also means Lilah will have some friends to play with.

Paul and I have spent some fun time fixing up the house. Paul fixed our sprinkler system and now our lawn looks great. We are still working on refinishing the table and I will put pictures on when it is done. I have been using my sewing machine and sewed liners for our shoe and laundry baskets. I am pretty proud of myself. As many of you know, some of our trees have died. One is being removed in August. Paul and I have decided to take down the one in front by ourselves. We cut down a branch each week so one weekend was spent doing that. We also love our garden and have had good success this year with squash and tomatoes and snap peas. I love owning a house.

Lilah is doing great. She rolls over now all the time. She also loves sitting up. We have to sit her up but once she is up she stays up for a while. She loves her toys and sucking on them. She sucks on anything including her feet. She also has a new crawl. She is on her back and will try to see what is behind her so she will arch her back (she looks like she is doing a back bend). If she wants what she sees behind her she will push off on her legs and scoot toward it. You think she would hurt her head but no. She can get moving too. Lilah celebrated 6 months old too. Man is time flying.

We hope everyone has fun starting school. Love Paul, Mollie and Lilah

 
Here is the first harvest of our garden. That was just the beginning of the zuchinni. I have to give a lot away we have tons.

Here is Lilah sitting up and shewing on her toys.


Lilah really loves chewing on everything even her toys. I like to saw that she does it for grandpa and she will stop when he gets home and can do it for her.

Lilah at 6 months

No comments: