Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Thursday, October 11, 2012

Time is Going too Fast!

I can't believe it is the middle of October already. The end of summer was great but Paul and I are looking forward to the fall. The past 2 months, we have been doing projects around the house. We had a tree die so that had to be cut down. We also found hale and wind damage to our roof so that was replaced...thank goodness insurance covered this one. We finished the table and love having a real table in the house.

The family also spent a week in Orlando with John and Pi'ikea. It was a blast. We got to go to Harry Potter World and Disney World. It only rained a bit but we loved it. Lilah was an angel too and was good for most of the flights. We stayed a nice hotel (Thanks Mom and Dad) and swam too. It helped make Paul and I even more excited for New Zealand in a month.

We also harvested our garden and got tons of tomatoes, squash, and carrots. We tried potatoes this year but they didn't get very big. We also tried pumpkin but no luck.

Lilah is growing so fast. She isn't crawling on her hands in knees yet but she gets around pushing herself on her back. She has her first tooth with the second one coming. Her favorite thing to do is eat. She is her parents' daughter. She stares at you and licks her lips if you are eating and she is not. She loves graham crackers and raspberries.

I am good. The primary program is in a month so that keeps me busy. I just love being at home with Lilah. While she naps, I watch old "Save By The Bell" episodes. I only have 1 season left and hate to say that I have already seen all of them before. I forgot how much Kim and I watched that show.

Paul is really good. With BYU football in action and Jazz basketball starting and all the election stuff going on, he is on cloud 9. He loves watching all of that stuff. Good news is Paul got a promotion at work. He applied for a level 12 job (he is an 11) and got it. It means more responsibility but more pay so we are happy and I am proud of him :) So our little family is great!

 The Table when we got it from Kim

The table all sanded

The table stained and varnished

Our tree getting cut down. It was fascinating to watch.

No more tree; hello neighbor :(
Lilah at 7 Months. Paul and I love this picture. It looks like she is saying "Duh Mom"

Lilah on the plane to Orlando

Paul and I in front of Cinderella's castle. Pi'i took the photos at Universal so hopefully they post some pics.

 Lilah loved It's a Small World

Lilah swimming at the pool with dad

 Paul, Lilah and I went on a drive up the mountains and took this picture.

Lilah at 8 months. She loves saying her l's and playing with her tongue.




No comments: