Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy April



Hello Family - Well I am still alive no matter how busy life gets. I finished 2 of the three presentations I have. My last one is on Tuesday and then I can start researching for my thesis and preparing for Romania. Nothing else has really been going on because of school. Mom, Dad, Kim, and Kaylee were able to come to my Easter Program that went really well. Kaylee had the giggles through sacrament and all my friends loved it because we don't get to hear the sound of little kids much. She was also a big hit because she handed out candy to everyone. Then Kaylee and I had a slumber party on Wednesday. My friend Jaimee joined us for a Tea Party (That is the picture) and our friend Ian came over and the four of us had a pillow fight. And then we watched Enchanted. Kaylee and I decided next time we have a slumber party we will invite more people to come and play with us. I also went to a Hindu festival called the Festival of Color. It was so fun we throw colored flour on each other. I went home completely covered in flour and looked like a pink oompa loompa. On Friday I had my mission reunion and once again I was in charge of the program. I made a video and just set up everything. It was fun to see all my mission friends again. Also we said good bye to President Hanson because he is going to serve in the Sweden temple for 18 months. Now I am njoying conference with John and Piikea and my friend Jaimee. Life is good and I am happy. I hope things are going well for all y'all. Love Mollie

No comments: