Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Sunday, April 6, 2008

School's almost Out Kinda

Well this March was some what of an eventful one. As many of you know Pi'ikea and I work at Apex Alarm. I am coming up on about two months of working there and Pi'ikea has worked there for about a month now and was promoted only after one week. She got an e-mail the week after her training from the Date Entry manager and she was offered the Team Lead spot. Each team makes up about 10 representatives. There are roughly 20 team leads over about 200 people. Everybody likes to make fun of me because she got a promotion only after a week and I am not even close to getting anything.
Other than that we are doing okay. I have a lot of projects that are due at the end of the semester that I will be losing some sleep over. The semester is over in about 2 weeks or so but we are both fortunate enough to be going to both the spring and summer semesters. So we really will not be getting a break from school. I will be taking a surveying class and an estimating class for my major while Pi'ikea will be finishing up some of her last GE classes.
We also celebrated Pi'ikea's birthday last Wednesday with some of our class friends and Mollie also stopped by. We played mini-golf, which I won by one stroke, and then played at the arcade and Pi'ikea won about 600 tickets on one little game. She got some random lotions and gift cards from her friends and some games even though she says the games are for me. We got Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii and also Dance Dance Revolution for the X-Box 360. We have already beaten Smash Bros. and she can't wait until the X-Box is fixed to play Dance Dance Revolution.
I had a mission reunion this past Friday which was quite nice. I was able to see a number of the missionaries that I served with and it was nice to relive some of the memories that we all had together. That is about it for this month. Until next time.

No comments: