
New Plasma TV
Howdy Y'all, sorry this one is late I forgot to do it yesterday, but all is well. I am actually at work right now typing this really quick. Nothing much has changed for Pi'ikea and I. We are both really really busy with work. Last week Pi'ikea worked almost 50 hrs. She is making me a lot of money. And I am spending it all. Not really. I am did not work as many hours as she did but I am still very very busy. My co-worker, Brittany, and I are working with well over 100 damage claims. We handle everything from the small little holes left behind from a system being installed to homes that are flooded by technicians accidentally drilling into water pipes. It is fun work but very very stressful. There are some claims that I constantly think about.
In Pi'ikea's department they are having a Wii tournament and she is in the semifinals. She kills everybody she plays and she is the only girl left in the tournament. If she wins she get an extra day off of work which will be nice because we never ever she each other. Actually she just emailed me and said that she won the entire tourny. An extra day off. I work from 7am to 3pm and she works from 2:30pm to 11pm. I hope to switch my schedule around once summer term starts at school so I can take a class and see Pi'ikea more often.
As many of you know that the summer after my mission I returned to Oakland to sale/install security systems for Firstline. They have since gone bankrupt, luckily I didn't agree to sign on with them again. A couple of weeks ago they had an auction of almost everything they owned and Pi'ikea and I ended up getting a 42" plasma monitor for only $400. We are very excited about it. We now can play x-box and wii on a nice big screen. Other than that there is not much going on. Just work. I hope everybody else is doing well.



No comments:
Post a Comment