Happy School Year! Well one more year of my master's program. This Friday I took my one exam for the two years. I was given 25 different works of art and I had to say the date, period of art, and artist or influenced. I think I did OK. I am pretty sure I passed which is good. I also started Institute this past week and we were full to the max. It went really well. My one class starts tomorrow - The Art in Gardening. It will be interesting. TAing is well too. The fun news is that I no longer have to write 100 page thesis. I have to write a 40 page article and try to publish it which is easier and I am so excited. Nothing else is happening just school and school. I d0 have exciting news - the best news ever. I will let mom and dad tell you. Right I bet all of you think I am dating someone but believe me you that would not be news, that would be a miracle. This good news has nothing to do with boys. Anyways enjoy. Love Mollie
No comments:
Post a Comment