Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hi from Mom and Dad

Sorry, there will be no pictures this time, because I accidentally deleted the pictures that were on the camera. Hopefully Kim will have some of Grandma and Lady from their visit with us on her update. We mainly relaxed and caught Grandma up on some movies and her Yahtzee skills. She finally got to see "High School Musical." She enjoyed the music, not sure about the acting, but thought it was really cute. We watched the Olympics, of course, and loved the opening ceremonies. Grandma rented a car and on the 18th, and she and Lady took off for Grand Junction to meet Karen. Mollie came home for a visit to study for a big test, and of course to see us, but I think the main draw was cable, so she could watch the Olympics. On the 23rd, we drove up to Loveland, almost to Estes Park, for Yumi Bankhead's wedding reception. It was great to see Mike and Heidi and Yumi looked beautiful. We also saw Kenji and Nicki. We almost didn't recognize Nicki because she is the tallest, by several inches, in her family at 5'9''. Also a very beautiful girl. I started Adult Education this month and we are studying the New Testament. Dad started Physical Therapy and goes about twice a week. His knee is getting better, but after therapy, it is sore. Hopefully I will be better with the camera in September and have some pictures.

No comments: