Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Monday, December 8, 2008

Merry Christmas from Provo


Howdy everybody, I hope your Thanksgivings went well. Ours was nice, we met up with Tiffany's family here in Provo and had Thanksgiving on Thursday. Then on Sunday night we had our own little ham, turkey is too big for the two of us. And of course with that Pi'ikea made some wicked Jell-o in a margarita glass. She had no idea I loved Jell-o so much. I bet y'all remember eating in the nice dinning room back in Houston and I would be slurping away at my jell-o. Yum yum. Other than that not much is going on. Both of us are just getting ready for the Christmas break. There is probably something exciting that happened to us but I really can't remember. Oh this past week we went to Macaroni Grill and ran into the Rumseys. Also this fall has been quite nice. We only had one day of snow that didn't stick and then today we got some more snow which will be gone in a day.

Oh Pi'ikea and I have kind of cheated with our Christmas. We have already received some of our gifts from each other. She gave me two new 3 new x-box games, which I love. One of them she also loves and we stay up late playing the game together. It is great fun. The first night I got the game we were up until 2 in the morning playing it. She wants to bring it to Denver so we can continue the fun. She got a new purse and I am planning on getting her a few other things, but I am mean and making her wait until Christmas to play with her new stuff. We also took advantage of the insane DVD sales everywhere and got a couple of new DVDs for ourselves bringing our DVD total to too many. Well I hope everybody enjoys this wonderful time of year. Much love.

No comments: