Hello Family - I love the month of December. I love Christmas lights and the music. We had fun decorating our apartments. I made a Fall wreath and then 2 Christmas ones and then something for our mirror. We also decorated our tree. We put strands of popcorn on it but let me tell you; I would not recommend doing it. It took forever to strand the popcorn. I have the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas concert this weekend and I am so excited for it. I turned in my thesis for a rough draft and actually got it back already. My professor gave me some ideas of where to research. My other presentation on war memorials went well. So school is fun and so is the fun Christmas Season. Thanksgiving was also fun playing with all the nieces and nephews. My Christmas program is this weekend and I hope it goes well. We will be ready. Anyways. Merry Christmas! Love Mollie
PS The video is of my roommate and I at our ward talent show. I thought you might like to watch it. We are singing Blackbird


No comments:
Post a Comment