How is everybody doing? I hope all is going well. Sorry but this one is most likely going to be very short. Of course December was an eventful for both Pi'ikea and I. I finished up another semester at BYU inching my way closer to graduating. Hopefully I will be done by April 2010. Pi'ikea has also finished another quarter at Massage Therapy school; of course she had straight As. I stopped working at APX alarm so I can focus on school and on my up coming competition. My last week at APX Pi'ikea and I went to a "Friends" party with a bunch of people from work. Pi'ikea was very happy because she was able to play with a cute little pug shown below.

We then went to Denver for Christmas, which was tons of fun to see everybody and hang out. The big gifts we go for Christmas was Pi'ikea getting an Ipod Touch and me getting some x-box games and an electric razor. Pi'ikea and I also celebrated our 3rd Anniversary on Dec. 29. We all went to Dave and Buster's and played some fun games.

Also for Christmas we put on the Nativity scene. Pi'ikea, Mom and I played the wise men and I was also lucky enough to play Samuel the Lamanite from the Book of Mormon. Will Happy New Year and see you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment