Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello From Mollie

Hello Family - Once again, I don't have much to say. February was filled with more Thesis and grading. The highlight of the month was seeing Mom and Dad and all T's Family. I also got a new phone and that is fun. Sad to say that I can't remember much beyond that. I have my final draft due in a week and need to work on that. My Easter program is in a month and I finally finished that. We are focusing on the names of Christ. I am excited about it. We have alot of work but it will be good. My Jerusalem trip is also in a month and a half and I am really looking forward to that. I also got to see Nicole two weeks ago and that was fun. John and I took her to dinner and the Olie and I painted and watched High School Musical. I love playing with my nieces and nephews. Well that really is all I have to say. I will try to be more exciting next week. Mollie

No comments: