Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Johnson Family

Hello Family-
This past month has been busy, busy. Warren celebrated his 35th birthday and Taylor celebrated her 2nd. It was a fun time and Taylor now loves cake. If she sees eggs, she says "Make ake Mom." She wants cake all the time.


My girls have been silly, silly, silly and I love their little personalities. It is fun for me to see them growing and coming into themselves. Here is a quick glimpse into their sweet selves:

TAYLOR:


Taylor is in love with Nemo and wants to take these 2 huge fish everywhere she goes. Warren's staff gave them to her a couple of months ago, and they are her constant companions. Honestly, it drives me NUTS!!! She looks so cute carrying them around, but they are BIGGER than her.


She drags them around the floor and drops them in the wet mud, or snow all the time.


The weather has been crazy warm here and my girls love going outside to ride their bikes. I remember last year, my friend's little boy coming over riding his little cart and I thought it was so funny. Now, my little Taylor does the same thing - but not as fast as little Justin (he could cruise on that thing).


This is Taylor's favorite hiding place. If I am looking for something or Taylor, this is the first place I look.


I found this picture of Nicole doing the same thing when she was around 2. This cabinet must fit little 2 year olds perfectly!!

Kaylee-

Kaylee is loving school!! My favorite thing to hear about is the silly recess games. I love them. She is either playing chase, movie, jump rope (silly rhymns and all - they haven't changed since I was in elementary school), or anything that comes to their mind. I love it!! I got the idea from my friend Tamzen to have have the family read the Book of Mormon before Kaylee is baptized next January, so every morning we are doing scripture reading and Kaylee is learning and remembering alot.


Every Wednesday Kaylee takes an art class with some of her friends. She LOVES it and loves her teacher. She feels her drawing is improving and she looks forward to Wedndesdays.


Math is not Kaylee's favorite subject, so we worked out a deal. If she did math for 20 minutes every day for 2 weeks she could do ballet. Kaylee did it!! The other day she came home and told me she now feels like one of the "Best Math People." They are now working on double digit math problems (AlREADY!!) and she now feels very confident!!

Nicole-

Our little Olie is HILARIOUS as always. She is talking a ton and her peers are now understanding her alot better. Sweet Nicole is always loosing her pants and it cracks us up. When she notices her pants falling down, she says, "Oops. My bum, bum is showing."
We have been working very hard at riding a bike and she is getting it!! We have a goal of riding from one stop sign to the next, and she works so hard.

Once she is there, she shouts "I DID IT!!" She is so proud of herself and wants to do it over and over again. My goal is to have her riding her bike confidently by the beginning of summer. She wants it so BAD!!

Playing Together:

The girls like to play Mom in the hallway. They make a car and pretend to drive around. I think it is so funny that this is how they see Mom's - driving around all day.


"Sisters. Sisters. There were never such devoted sisters."

(Which musical?)
Kaylee has been reading to Nicole at night. I love watching the girls play. Sisterly love ROCKS!!
Kim and Warren:

One of the craziest things that happened to me is I have a stress fracture in my right foot. I got it running and doing yoga. CRAZY!! I will be in my boot for about a week and an ankle brass for alittle while longer. I can't run for about 6 wks so that makes me sad, but I will do other things.
Love ya FAMILY and thanks for doing this.
Kim, Warren, Kaylee, Nicole, and Taylor

No comments: