
My internship so far has been quite fun. I love it. The first project I was helping on is a huge project in downtown SLC. It is called City Creek. A site plan of that project is below. This i project is a joint venture with Okland and Jacobsen. These two companies are the two main builders for the LDS church, U of U, BYU, and Intermountain Health Care. Another project which I am helping on is the U of U Pharmacy. I impressed the estimator with some of the things I did with Excel.

Things with Pi'ikea are pretty much the same. She has been staying busy with work and school. Soon she will be interviewing at school and try to get the Friday Clinic. At this clinic people will be able to request times with her. Sorry not much is really going on right now. Just work and school. I am doing a few independent study classes to make sure I can graduate by next April.


No comments:
Post a Comment