Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Thursday, August 6, 2009

Going Home

Hello Family -
It feels like forever since we last wrote, which basically means I can't remember a thing that I did. I will start with school. I finished teaching yesterday. I loved the class. It was so much fun and I learned a lot. I also realized that I know a lot more than I give myself credit. I also turned in my thesis to the library so I am now technically all the way done with my masters program. In a month it should be available on the web and I will post the web address so all y'all can read it - oh and I know y'all will :). Because of school my summer fun has been limited to staying in Provo. I did go to Park City with some friends for my roommates birthday and that was so much fun. I went home for my birthday and loved that and then of course we had the Family Reunion. Some fun news is that my roommate is getting married, and she has asked me to be a bride maids. This will be my 12th time. I thought it was my 13th and that sounded better but it is only my 12th but still not many girls can say that. It is October 1st and I hope I don't have any conflicts to prevent me from going.
Many of you may be wondering what life holds for me now that I am done with school. Well I am moving home. In two weeks, I will return to Denver and live with Mom and Dad and hopefully find a job in Denver but I will look everywhere for one. I hope to work for a year and then apply for PhD programs. So that is the tentative plan.
Anyways love ya tons. Mollie

No comments: