Hello Family-
I hope everyone is enjoying the last days of summer. It is pretty crazy that school is starting in a couple of weeks, so I am trying to enjoy the last moments. Not much is going on with our family...just having fun at the pool, playing house, reading books, going on the boat, camping, riding bikes, playing with friends, and enjoying each other.
Here are some pictures of our fun...

Taylor has been silly, silly, silly.

Time out is a joke with Taylor. She is such a sneaky little girl.

Someone loves toilet paper. I find it all over the bathroom and the house.

Love this picture of Kaylee. She now loves going on the boat and showing off for her friends. She now waterskies, and just today she stood up on the knee board.

I just love this girl. She loves being on the boat and jumping in the water.


Kaylee had to do this along with some other things to earn....
She was such a happy girl and loves her new bike.

We go to the pool almost everyday and Taylor has probably gotten in 3 times. She would rather walk around with her purse looking for rocks. She also loves to put her Barbies in the water, just not herself.

NICOLE IS MY LITTLE SWIMMER. She loves the water!!
Warren and I went to the Mile High races and we had a great time.

Kaylee has also learned to ride her motorcycle without training wheels. What an accomplishment for her, and she loves it!!
One of my favorite things about late summer is harvesting my garden. Kaylee also loves to pick things from the garden and make fresh salads. I hope everyone has a great August!! Enjoy the last days of summer!!!
Love ya-
Johnson Family


No comments:
Post a Comment