Life has been hectic around here this past month with my diagnosis, Kaylee's staff infection, school starting, girls camp, trips, summer ending, etc. - but here is a quick update with pictures. I hope I can catch up soon, so enjoy the fun glimpse into our lives.
Poor Kaylee- I was so glad to have an extra 2 weeks with her before school started, but we ended up laying around with a sore foot. She was on antibiotics for a couple of weeks and her poor foot hurt alot. She is doing much better now, but it still hurts sometimes.
Our zuchinni this year has been growing like crazy. We have gotten a ton of huge ones. The girls think it is fun to find the biggest.
Taylor has been pretty silly lately, or shall I say always. One night, I needed to go to the store very quickly and did not have time to change Taylor so this is how she went - beautiful tatoos all over her body, 2 different shoes that were 2 sizes to big, some hair done and some hair not. The poor youngest child...
Kaylee had a great first day. Some tears were shed, but not too bad. I miss her alot during the long day, but she is adjusting and so am I.Love you guys-
The Johnson Family



1 comment:
So fun to see your darling family-shades of McVeys!
Post a Comment