Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Sunday, November 8, 2009

HAPPY GRATEFUL SEASON!!!

Well Hello Family -

Life in Salt Lake is great. I love my new job. I have three things I do. First and foremost I am creating a quick reference guide for the patrons so if they come in looking for the papers of Wilford Woodruff, my guide will tell them how to find that. Second I help copyright the lectures given at the library meaning if they use a quote by Ken Burns I have to call and get permission to use that quote. It is fun. Third, I am a librarian at the front desk and help people research. I love it. I have seen some cool things too like pictures of the prophets, writings of Joseph F. Smtih, original copy of the Book of Mormon, and the Relief Society minutes from Nauvoo. Great fun.

I also as most of ya'll know am dating someone. His name is Paul and he is very nice. He lives in Denver and so we talk on the phone or on video chat most of the time. Last week he flew me to Denver to see Wicked which was alot of fun. I love that play. He came over for dinner on Sunday and Mom and Dad and Kim and her family got to meet him. I attached a picture of us at Wicked so ya'll can see him.

That is all my fun news. I will be home for Thanksgiving which is exciting. Anyways

Love Mollie

No comments: