Have you ever had one of those months were you go, "what did I do this month?" The only thing I can say is that life gets so busy sometimes the days just blend together and there goes another month.
Mom and Dad came for a visit for a few days and we had a blast just being together, carving pumpkins and sugar cookies. It was a nice break for me because during the time Grandma and Grandpa were here Josh and I were second fiddle. Fine by me. The hardest part was when they left and the kids woke up for the day, went right into the room mom and dad were staying in and asked, "Where are mama and papa?" I said they went back home and Jadyn threw herself on the bed and Jaxson got mad and threw himself on the floor. Mom and Dad have great pictures, see below.
Halloween was fun, someone please tell me how to get all kids to look at a camera.
Pumpkins carved by Jill, Josh and Grandpa McVey
Jadyn did not want to wear her costume. She screamed, cried, threw herself all over the place. Once I finally got her outfit on this is what was said:
"I so pretty" "I Cinderella" - she told me this all night long
Jaxson was not to thrilled about the whole thing. He hated the makeup and sheet, but once he got out there and realized how the whole thing worked, "Trick o' Treat" was the easiest thing to say to Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen's neighbors and at "Trunk o' Treat"
JJ told us far in advance that he wanted to be a ghost and he knew what he was to do. Luckily we were at our previous wards "Trunk o' Treat" so people knew him and he was slowly about three or four cars ahead, but luckily he was in all white and easy to spot. He loved the whole night.
PS - Santa Clause is an amazing man. According to Jadyn he is bring her the following:
Pink Computer
Pink Motorcycle
Pink Gun
Pink Umbrella
Pink Plate
Pink Cup
Pink Cup
Pink Straw
Pink Game
...and the "Pink" list goes on


No comments:
Post a Comment