Pi'ikea on the other hand is starting to get busier, or at least hoping to get busier. A few weeks ago she was hired at a spa in Spanish Fork. It is much closer than Park City. Right now she only has a couple of appointments a week but hopefully that will start to increase as the ski/winter season picks up. She is still looking at other options with a private practice and things like that. She has an interview this Saturday doing more of the sporting atmosphere like trigger point, injury and sports massage. We're not sure what the job entails, but we'll see. Other than that there really isn't much going on.
Here are a few pictures
of the diaper cake I made for my friend's shower. Hope you like it! (p.s. etsy.com is pretty cool for cute homemade craft items that you want to get. I just got a customized highchair/swing/shopping cart cover for my friend's shower!) The view from the front is a little heavy looking on one side, but oh well!
of the diaper cake I made for my friend's shower. Hope you like it! (p.s. etsy.com is pretty cool for cute homemade craft items that you want to get. I just got a customized highchair/swing/shopping cart cover for my friend's shower!) The view from the front is a little heavy looking on one side, but oh well!




No comments:
Post a Comment