Hello from West Jordan. I’m sure all are wondering about the McVey’s in West Jordan and just to let all know we are doing great. December and January were as busy as we have been all year. For Christmas, the kids got a Wii from Santa and new rooms from mom and dad. Tiffany and I spent the week after Christmas cleaning, painting, and moving kids into new and freshly painted rooms. Which I might add look great. Abby is now up stairs with a pink walled room and loves the privacy. Speaking of privacy, Madison is down stairs in a room without a view but without a sister. If you can’t find her in the house, she is in her room doing something that has to do with Harry Potter or just reading. The boys (Robbie and Tyler) have a new blue room and love the space for ALL their toys. Parker is still up stairs next to mom and dad and is growing like a weed. His is walking and talking (his favorite word is da da J). He decided to stop crawling when he found out that he could carry a pot in each and walk at the same time. Future birthday ideas for Parker… anything that he could put stuff in! He loves to put THINGS in pans and walk around the house. Tiffany is busy with the tax season and her new call in primary. She enjoys spending time on the basketball court and playing Mario on the Wii, I mean watching the kids play the Wii. I’m busy with school and school and church. I plan to finish my masters in Aug.
Love the McVey’s of West Jordan


No comments:
Post a Comment