Well, it looks like the sick storm is finally heading out. Pi'ikea has gotten over it for the most part. Just a small cough remains. I've been back and forth, but I seem to be on the mend. It's been stressful lately with school, work, and the prep for the competition. This week I go to Reno for the ASC (Associated Schools of Construction) competition - there's a lot of pressure on us because this particular team hasn't placed in a few years...wish us luck! Valentine's Day for us is going to be uneventful this year since I'm going to Reno for a few days and won't be getting back until Sunday. However on the bright side, there is a huge job fair in Reno which I will be attending! I would love to stay with Jacobsen, but we gotta go where the options are. I promised Pi'ikea I would get a job as a birthday present to her, so I better get crackin'!
Pi'ikea is pretty busy this upcoming weekend with all the couples massages, so at least she will be able keep busy. She has started playing volleyball again for the first time in a long time. She realizes how much she misses it and will probably play every week now with her friends. The only thing is that they play nights around 9pm - 1am.
Other than illness and the usual (work and school) we've been playing a lot of WOW. (For those of you who don't know, that is the acronym for World of Warcraft. We got it as a Christmas present. Yes, it's true...we are gamers!) We probably will do that as our romantic VD celebration too. Gotta love VD! (Haha) Hey, at least we're doing something together, and not spending money by going out!
Stay Watchful
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment