Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hello Family!
This is Mollie's message. I wish I had alot to say but I don't. My internship ended and it was great. Since the first of January, I have been here in Denver looking for a job. I haven't found one yet but still have hope to find one soon. I have had alot of fun too. I went to Kaylee's birthday party, her baptism, spent a weekend with Kim's family, sat second row at a Nugget's game (way cool), and spent tons of time with Paul. There really is nothing else happening. I spend most of my time at home looking for a job or cross-stitching a Christmas stocking for myself. I love the stocking - it is two angels playing trumpets. I also have started reading The Iliad. It is really good. Anyways I hope you have a good February - the month o Love.

Love Mollie

No comments: