Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Monday, March 15, 2010

McVey's of West Jordan







Hello all! The McVey’s of West Jordan are doing great. February and the first few weeks of March have been busy as usual. Robbie turned 6 and had his first “BIG” birthday party with 8 or so friends over. He had a wonderful time playing games, eating cake and ice cream, and opening presents. Madison had a birthday and turned 11 much to the discomfort of her parents. She had a little party with the family and is waiting for the BIG 12 for the out of control party.

Madison and Abby both had a competition for piano and both scored a superior, which is the highest score. They are doing well and LOVE to hate practicing. They also had a beautiful recital last month and did wonderfully.

Tyler and Robbie are our new wii experts and love to earn time on the wii. They love to play the New Super Mario, Lego Batman and Lego Star Wars. I think they both know more about Star Wars than I do.

Parker continues to do new things which are both hilarious and sad at the same time. It’s hard to believe he is almost 15 months, the time has just flown by. The fun part is watching him go. He can’t hold still. Whenever we’re outside, he takes off and is past the neighbor’s driveway before we know it. He loves to see and find new things. The other day I walked with him down to the end of the street. When we got there, he refused to turn around and go home. I think it was because he had already seen everything on that side of the street. To solve the problem of getting home, I picked him up and crossed the street. When I put him down, he took off like a bullet heading in the right direction. What a fun kid!

Tiffany is busy with H & R Block, Basketball, Primary (church), and kids. She is doing all she can to keep up with what the kids are doing and her husband.

I’m busy as well. School is school with just 5 months left in the masters program. Church and school are keeping me busy.

We hope all are doing well and wish the best for John as he graduates in April.

Love the McVey’s of West Jordan

No comments: