Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter everybody. Also Happy Birthday to Pi'ikea. Also Happy General Conference weekend. Conference was great, especially the Priesthood session on Saturday night. Anywho, thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the birthday gift for Pi'ikea. For Pi'ikea's birthday she went to a very nice spa and had some treatments done and bought some very nice and very expensive facial stuff. Then on Friday her and her friend Jill went out to lunch and saw a movie. After that I joined them and a few more of Pi'ikea's friends and went to Boondocks and played mini-golf in the snow. It was great fun. We also rode the go-carts, played laser-tag, played the arcade. After that Pi'ikea and I went to the movies and saw Clash of the Titans. It was very entertaining, no Avatar though.

Here is a picture of John with 3 of Pi'ikea's friends after mini-golf.


Other than those things March was not very eventful. Oh Pi'ikea was made manager of the spa she works at. She has a lot more responsibilities and makes 50% commission now. She is going to be making more money per hour than I will when I find a full-time job. If I find a full-time job. Speaking of that, things are looking brighter at Jacobsen. I have talked with the Chief Estimator and the head of the HR department and they both said they really want to hire me, but they are just not sure yet. There are still a few things that need to transpire to ensure my hiring. Right now we are teamed up with Kiewit and Turner to pursue I 1.5-1.7 billion dollar Data Center for the NSA. Basically a big spy center. We were suppose to find out this past week if we made the cut but the owner had some more questions so hopefully it will be this week that we find out. If Jacobsen is in the top three or four teams to make it then I will most likely receive a job offer. Anyways, we love you all and will see many of you in a few weeks at graduation. WOHOO!

No comments: