Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Sunday, March 7, 2010

So close

Sorry, but this one is going to be short.

This month has been somewhat eventful and uneventful at the same time. Pi'ikea has been very very busy at the spa. She has had days with five or more massages back to back to back. It is hard work, but when she gets that paycheck it makes us very happy. I love my little sugar momma.

For me, I have been working on finishing school and finding a job. This April is going to be a tough one for those graduating from college, especially those that are graduating with a degree that is construction related. A report came out a few weeks ago that stated since the recession started the construction industry has lost 24 percent of its work force. I have already had one interview with the largest contractor in Utah, Layton Construction based out of Sandy.

Oh, also over Valentine weekend I, along with 60 other BYU students, participated in a construction competition in Reno, NV. To my team's delight and surprise we placed third in commercial problem that was sponsored by Mortenson Construction. Here is the link to the picture of our team. http://www.asc67.org/ There is actually a sixth member of our team but he wasn't able to be in the picture. Well, we love you all and hope you enjoy your March.

No comments: