one week, and I am done and ready for the real Spring, but that means waiting until May.
Dad had a very busy month working, Scouts and traveling. He was invited to go to a tactical training center in Colorado Springs and spent the day training and shooting. He had a great time in the cold and snow learning how to handle his gun.
An American Girl Doll Store opened in Denver this month and we had to go and look at everything. We have always thought Mollie looked just like this Doll named Molly. The same brown hair and glasses, so we had to have a picture.
I spent the month still recovering from my foot surgery. I can now wear a tennis shoe, but still wear the small walking boot other times. While Dad was traveling all over the east coast the last week of March, I went to Salt Lake City with two Sisters who I work with in Young Women. We had a great time going to the training for Young Women, to the Salt Lake Temple (amazing) and visiting Midway, a very small town near Park City. Not alot of pictures or news this month, but wait until April.
Stay Watchful
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment