Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Monday, April 12, 2010

I hid under the porch because I luv you :)

So if you can guess the quote I will give an amazing prize....I will give you a hug. Anyways, the month of March was fun. I finished my first month of work. I am a receptionist at ClearChoice Dental. They do dental implants and have centers all over the nation but I work at their headquarters answering phones, making coffee (which I must say I don't do very well), get mail, etc. It isn't teaching but it pays the bill. Yes it is bill, I love living with mom and dad :) I also finished the Iliad...it was nothing like I thought it would be. I thought it would be about the whole Trojan Wars but it was only about a month near the end of the war. It was cool though becuase it was about pride and how pride will lead to your fall. Good book, I recommend it. Easter was fun...I loved spending it with Kaylee, Nicole, and Taylor.

Paul and I are doing great....just still getting to know each other :) Some sad news is that Paul's dad passed away on Wednesday night. I spent this weekend in Utah with him and his family. Paul is the youngest of 6 and his parents had him when they were older. His dad was 75 when he passed away and was a really funny man. He just had a bad heart and longed to be with Paul's mom again. She passed away 6 years ago of cancer and anytime I would speak to him (Paul's dad), he would say that he didn't know how much longer he could be here....he just wanted to go home and be with his wife. So Paul's family was just glad that he was in heaven with their mom.

So that was an emotional weekend but besides that things are good in the life of Mollie

Love y'all
Mollie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know the movie the quote is, but I don't want to give away the answer (it was said by Doug to a man played by Ed Asner). Do I still get a hug?

I am very sorry to hear about Paul's father, but I am glad he has you to support him.

As far as the the Iliad, it isn't my favorite either. If you don't mind reading a twelve book series, the Aenied encompasses the war from the beginning, past the horse and Ulysses' attempts to return home, to the creation of Rome. My one caveat is if you harbor Greek sympathies, this is not the epic poem for you.
I miss my cousins, and I hope you are doing well. I have read most of the epic poems (not necessarily by choice) so if you want a synopsis of any of them before you dive in, give me a ring.

love you all
cj