Already in the 90s, Yuck!
We are all doing great and keeping busy. We sure do miss you all and can't wait to pay a visit in July and get out of the already hot Houston weather.
Joshua - sadly he is starting to tell me he doesn't want to go to school. I keep telling him that only a few more weeks. Of course when he comes home he tells me he had a good day. He is smarter then I give him credit for. He loves to read and we are going to try and go to the library once a week and get books for him. My little smarty pants.
Jadyn - Happy 5th Birthday - but according to her she is still 4. "Can I go tomorrow?" That is the typical phrase she tells me when she gets home from school. She can write her name and she is so proud of herself. Jadyn will be going to summer school for 3 weeks in June and I am so happy for her because I was not looking forward to explain the summer to her. She doesn't like Saturday's and Sunday's because there is no school. Sadly she doesn't like church. We pull into the parking lot every Sunday and she starts to cry pointing at the building and saying, "No, No, No!!!" She doesn't like the fact the teachers make her sit still.
Jaxson - loves life and being the general of the family. He loves being alone with me in the morning and helping to take care of Jonah. He gets to play with his Thomas Trains and watch Thomas and Friends "All by myself." That is his favorite phrase for everything. "I can do it all by myself."
Jonah - growing way to fast. He is already 5 months old and getting so big. He grabs his toes and laughs. He loves to grab onto people's faces and pull them to him. Same with anything he gets his little hands on. Our little chub.
Josh and Jill - Busy all the time.
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommy's out there. You don't have to be a mom to deserve a Happy Mother's Day. What is the saying about it takes a village to raise a child...


No comments:
Post a Comment