Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Friday, May 7, 2010

The Lusty Month of May

Now if you know what movie that is from I will be really impressed and mom you can't guess. :) April went so fast. It could be because I wrote so late in the month. The rest of the month was just me working. I did get to go to Utah for John's graduation and Abby's baptism. It was phone to see everyone. I also got to see my friends who are still in Utah and I loved seeing them. Paul and I are still dating and having fun. We watch alot of Jazz basketball. Yes Paul has converted me to a Jazz fan. Sorry to everyone out there...you can call me a trator along with TJ. But I will still cheer for the Rockets when they play the Jazz. I wish I had more to say but that really is all I have. Enjoy the great month of May.
Love Mollie

No comments: