Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Johnson Family

Hello Family-
I am finally getting around to doing the blog. SORRY!! The month of April flew by. We had alot of fun and were busy, busy, busy.
The girls are doing great. Kaylee is loving piano and the nature studies in school. She has decided she wants to be a geologist, preschool teacher, and gymnastics coach. She absolutely loves science!! She has also been writing some silly stories, and I love reading them. Here is a sampling: (They are learning how to use quotations, so this story has alot!!)

"It was a dark and lonely road," said the storytelller.

"Wait!" explained Susie. "I thought you said there was a rainbow."
"Well," said the storyteller. "There are many parts in a story."
"Ok!" said Kaylee, "Can there be a giant pizza that falls on top of a school and the children inside yell, NO SCHOOL!"
"Well, they would have to eat the pizza," said John.
"No!" said Kaylee.
"Can we get back to the story?" said Mary.
"I'll get the popcorn," said Kaylee.
"Ok," said the storyteller. "I was the only driver on the road than suddenly a light turned on. It was the sun. It was morning, it started to rain, then it stopped raining."
Beep! Beep! "Popcorns ready!!" said Kaylee.
The storyteller went on, "I saw a rainbow, school started, everything happened at once. Then a giant pizza fell on the school."
Than Kaylee screamed, "WHO WANTS MORE POPCORN!!"
The End

Nicole is doing great. She loves swimming and is getting more and more comfortable in the water. She is always alittle hesitate to start, but once she gets going...she loves it!

Taylor is growing and growing. She looks like a little preschooler more than a toddler. She loves belts, polly pockets, princess, and Dora. Taylor is always carrying some sort of purse with barbies, pens, paper, and books.

Warren is busy with the basement and I am busy with normal stuff.

Here are some pictures from are trip to Moab at the end of April.

Love you-
The Johnson Family

MOAB

Taylor loved the jeep ride. She would clap when we went over something scary.


Behind Kaylee is a HUGE drop!! It made me slightly nervous!!




We went to Arches National Park and went on a few hikes. The girls loved the one that led to a sand hill. Kaylee and I raced up and down the sand hill, and Kaylee won.




We also learned about the Johnson side of the family at out reunion. Kaylee did a little presentation on Iceland and LOVED every moment in the spotlight.

All of the grandkids dressed up in Icelandic gear and hit a dragon pinata.

Every time the girls would find a rock, they would stand on it and yell, "I AM KING OF THE ROCK. AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU GIRLS CAN DO ABOUT IT!!" (What movie?)

EASTER PICTURES!

I love this candid shot. SO CLASSIC!!





The girls had a wonderful Easter with grandma and grandpa. They love EASTER EGG HUNTS!!


No comments: