Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sorry it's late.

Sorry my entry is late this month. Things at work have become very very busy. Yes I know that is not a good excuse. As everybody knows April was a pretty eventful month for us. Pi'ikea had her birthday and I graduated from college. I'm so excited that I finally graduated from BYU! Right now, I'm currently working full-time with Jacobsen for the summer. We've been busy at work with the Data center and other upcoming jobs. Today I was at work until 6 because we had a bid due this afternoon. It looks like we didn't get it, but we were very close. We were second. Last week I had a day that I was there until 7:30 working on a BYU job. Next month we will be bidding two big jobs, one for BYU and the other for UVU. Other than that, it's just work work work.

Pi'ikea has been busy lately for Mother's day at the spa. This past Saturday she had 7 appointments in 8 hours and today was no different. She's finally gotten around to doing some trade with her friends after her forearms started hurting. They are undergoing some new management changes and it's keeping her pretty busy trying to come up with some new ideas to re-vamp everything.

Well, Happy Mother's Day, hope everybody has a wonderful May.

No comments: