Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hi from Mom and Dad

We had a fun and busy June. I don't know who said, that when the kids are gone, your life slows down., but they are wrong. It is just busier in a different way. Father's Day was fun with Mollie and I serving dad breakfast in bed. His favorite gift was a pen made out of old bullets.

Mollie and I were able to go to Salt Lake to do wedding "stuff." We accomplished alot, but I don't want to show you any pictures of dress, reception center or talk about how wonderful the food will be, because we want everyone to be surprised. Madison and Abby, John and Piikea were able to join us for part of the day and we had alot of fun while Mollie put on a wedding fashion show.

We celebrated Mollie's big 30th birthday on Sunday the 27th because I was at girls camp on the actual day. We had her favorite, Shepherds Pie, and of course, white, not chocolate cup cake cups.I went to girls camp from the 28th until July 2nd. We had alot of fun. Our camp was just outside of Leadville,11,000 feet. For the most part we had wonderful weather. On the first day as we were putting up tents, it started to rain, then hail, then a little snow, so a great start to the week with wet tents, but the next day, the sun shone and it was warm enough to dry everything out. We had a western them "How the Ranch was One" so one night we had western line dancing in the parking lot. We truly had a great time, but hopefully we can find a place that is a lower altitude.





No comments: