Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Craig Family!

Hello Family -
Sorry, I was wanting to get the CD of Reception pics from our photographer and then post them...but no such luck yet. Things are going well. The Open House here in Denver went well and tons of people came which was fun. Since then Paul and I have just been working and spending our gift cards and money on items for our house. It is starting to look so good. It is fun putting a house together :) We also got a treadmill with some of the money and I am so excited to use it. I wish there was more going on but not yet. We will be here for Thanksgiving and Christmas and we will be watching tons of basketball....Go Jazz! I never thought I would say that...it is amazing what you do for love :) Have a good Halloween and we love you.
Love Mollie and Paul

No comments: