Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Friday, October 15, 2010

They Came!!!

So our pics came and I just want to share a few of my favorites :)




This one looks like fireworks are going off


T.J.'s kids didn't always smile but we got them smiling in this one


OK so Jonah doesn't look too happy and Jadyn looks alittle bored but look at Jaxson :)



In all Kim's pictures, everyone looks the exact same but our cute little Taylor. She looks so cute here.


Pi'i - the photographer must have thought you were the most beautiful thing...I have like 10 pictures of you. I will send them to you.


My beautiful cake...I heard it was delicious!


The candy bar which the kids loved :)


I love these pics of GGs

JJ or is it Joshua with his favorite uncle!
Handsome Rob!

Cute Jadyn - I have alot of her looking quizicle


Our beautiful Ole!
Jonah is getting so big :)



I loved how Paul described this series of pics...Jaxson is thinking "Hey what is that lady doing?"



"HeHe...I know what she is doing" :) - See the twinkle in his eye


"She's taking a picture of me so I am going to cheese it up"


The photographer loved Taylor's shoes


Last but not least...I love this one :)

There are so many more...I will try to send you all the ones of your families.

No comments: