As we all know dad's favorite thing to say when he is asked how work is, "Work is Work." Well on the same line, "Family is Family."
We are all doing well keeping up with the same things day in and day out.
Joshua is doing good academically in school and always brings home Es and As. He is starting to write in sentences and one of my favorites, "Puppy is not a toy." This is in regards to his stuffed puppy that he has had since he was 6 months old.
Jadyn LOVES school. We are still working out her behavior but she loves her teacher and Mrs. Shea is doing a great job of keeping me informed. She also loves to draw pictures of people. It could range from a family member all the way to Tinker Bell and all her friends.
Jaxson is in the midst of potty training. He has down #1 but #2 is killing me. He goes twice a week to play at a friends house while I work and he wakes up every morning and asks, "Can I go to Bruce's house?" If you can't tell he loves going to play.
Jonah is on the move. As I type this he has crawled into the pantry/laundry room. I think he is stuck because he hasn't come back out. He gets wrapped up in his clothes and gets stuck.
Josh and I are doing good and just doing the norm.
Have a great Halloween and sorry no pictures.
Stay Watchful
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment