The wedding is over, Mollie and Paul settled into their house and things here are getting back to normal. It has been a quiet couple of weeks with not a lot going on, so only a few things to write about. On Sept 16, I was able to go down to Colorado Springs for Grandparents day at Kaylee's and Nicole's school. There was breakfast when we first got there, and then the 1,2,3 and 4 grade classes each did a short program. Below is all of the third graders. Kaylee is in the very back on the right and next to a tall boy in a red shirt. After the program I was able to go to her class and observe. It was a lot of fun to see her in her classroom. In the afternoon I went to Nicole's kindergartner class, sorry no pictures, where her whole class recited Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes for all of the grandparents. She was so cute and seem to know all of the rhymes.

On the 29th, Dad and I went to one of the final Rockies games. They played the Dodgers, and sorry to say, the Rockies lost. It was still a good game and a beautiful day. We left the game and drove to the mountians to see if there were any fall leaves left. Of course, we where in the corvette, with the top down, as we drove up 70 through Breckenrigde and on home. We did see some fall colors, but most of the leaves had already changed and fallen. But it was a beautiful drive and for the end of September, warm. That is about it, as I said a very calm last couple of weeks

No comments:
Post a Comment